down the bottom of the garden

Monday, August 28, 2006

BOGGLE and PUCS

Ok so 'schmos' is not a word, and neither is 'getgo' for that matter... that boggle makes up words Daniel!
I went to Perth Undergraduate Choral Society (I don't reckon there are many undergrads in it though!) tonight with Ash (she's doing a mad recruiting drive) and they sound really nice. It's not at all what I'm used to; they sing from music so don't really go through bits to get it precise, you just pick it up as you go. It will take me a while to get used to it I think, but it's kind of cool singing like a girl again. I was singing D's! No, not the one below middle C as usual but two above. :)
It's supposed to be 27 degrees tomorrow! I'm going to wear a skirt and flowers in my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home