down the bottom of the garden

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Playdough, sand and slime

"Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away..."
The Musical Island Boys came to chorus tonight, oh my goodness AMAZING! What a bass voice; I'm in love. Seriously, Musical Island Boys are the greatest. Go buy their CD.


We had a lovely day playing and getting really grubby... what is it that stops us from stomping in puddles and having slime fights as we grow up?

After a lovely morning I discovered again that people suck!!! I've just been labelled 'unreliable' by someone, just because they like to have a bitch! No justification what so ever, not trying to cover up for anything, she apparently just has nothing better to do than to say shit about other people, marr their names and jeopardise their future in the organisation. (I hope you read this!)
*claws*

Oh I hate to leave on a angry note but there's not much else to say. Most of life is great... and you idiots out there can go die in a hole!

4 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger jeffrey said...

Don't mean to start off on a low note but has Dan by any chance talked about what my vocal range is? Let's just say my signature song was ol' man river. It always makes me smile when I hear someone that actually appreciates low bass voices. We never get any respect.

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE FAR FROM UNRELIABLE....DONT LET THE TURKEYS GET YOU DOWN!!!
YEA FOR MUSICAL ISLAND BOYS :)

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger butercup said...

I too love low bass voices, though what *really* gets me is a mellow baritone ... Pity D™'s voice isn't at that range, he has to do things other than sing to get me going ... oook, too much info, right?

and secondly - about getting dirty, I found that I have loads of fun being dirty if I'm camping or something but as soon as I get back into the city I can't handle the dirt. Especially not the dirt of public transpot. EeeW!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger jeffrey said...

Sounds like you have stories to tell butercup, but I'm sure you're not that kind of a woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home