down the bottom of the garden

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Secret Life of Laura Hayman

Music in my head today: "Old man river... that old man river..."
Some days I feel like Walter Mitty.
Apparently my excessive vivid daydreaming may be preparing me for future events (maybe not exams or assignment deadlines)... or it could just be helping me avoid reality.
But it also may account for why am generally not impulsive, am not delinquent or violent and do not take drugs (unless you include alcohol).
p.s. If you don't know who Danny Kaye is, I suggest you find out. :)
p.p.s. Why is it that I just turn into a babbling idiot when I'm nervous?

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger jeffrey said...

tote that barge, lift that bale.
Get a little drunk
and ya land in jaaaa...iiill!

I always recommend daydreaming (and if of the proper mindset having phantasms) but don't forget the exams, dont miss the deadlines and never avoid reality. Thats my ol man suggestions.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger faerie said...

Thanks. They were hot. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home