down the bottom of the garden

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I do not like dreadlocks unless they are on him

"I was wanderin' along, minding my business... when out of an orange coloured sky..."
They are the kind of dreadlocks that are clean and well maintained...
Tonight I saw my true love again; a beautiful, gentle, clean hippie who wears collared shirts and studies environmental law.
...he loves a girl who is not me because I was too scared...
But he smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat :)

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm around, just been busy and preoccupied of late. I like both kinds, dirty and clean. The only ones that really drive me crazy are the ones worn by "Trustafarians", of which there are plenty of here in Olympia.

Hope you are well.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah your a dread-lovin' hippy. mine are clean. do you want to have my children too?
in other news i told you the story about graeme making me talk to the really really ridiculously good-looking man with the dreads? yeah, that was funny, bet your dreadman isnt as great as mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home