down the bottom of the garden

Monday, September 11, 2006

playing

I hope this is still readable even though it's funny colours... I've been playing. I have no idea about computers and the internet etc. It does what I need it to do. However it would be good to know more; I think I'll go some kind of computer unit next semester.

I saw Tetrafide play tonight... go check them out. They have clips on their website... do it! If you can go and see them it's well worth it; they've got some seriously funky percussion going on. Lovely peoples too- except for that Neville character... tssh! ;)

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing I love about percussion is that it can be soo primative and so sophisticated at the same time. Brings the two right together. They are great. Fun!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tetrafide are great. And you're making me jealous. You should come along to Defying Gravity in October. That's the percussion students of UWA/WAAPA all together playing awesome music. And there's cheese and bikkies after usually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home