down the bottom of the garden

Sunday, September 03, 2006

"woah oh oh oh... for the longest time..."

I know why it is that I always leave things to the last minute; my doing so has never had any adverse consequences. I procratinate up until the last minute but do the work, get the assignment in on time and get good marks. Yeh, it pisses a lot of people off that I can do that... but until I fail something I think it's inevitable that I will continue on this current path... I have no reason not to.

Musical Island boys rock. Oh dear, have I already said that? I'm in love with the bass... no really... you have no idea how beautiful this boy's voice is... aaahhh...

edit: Mum thinks that this post is over confident and I don't beleive she said arrogant, but it was implied. :P I'm just stating the facts ... sorry if I sound full of myself. I'm really not.

11:54 pm
Lab report is due in 12 hours. I blame WebCT! Not nearly finished. Someone keep me company?

6 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha old man old man. laura is an old man.
ya mamas a musical island boy

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mum said no such thing!!!
You are justified in being proud of yourself and confident.
But you have inherited the procrastination gene :)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger faerie said...

Mummy, pressing my tummy and pulling my hair doesn't make it grow any faster... maybe I'm not a my little pony! :'(

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will work it just takes time :)
it works for little dolls too not just for ponys!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger faerie said...

:D

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WebCT Vista, I have used it to build online courses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home