down the bottom of the garden

Sunday, October 08, 2006

This afternoon I found that it's not actually all that far to the beach from my place. Well, I knew it wasn't far but I rode there today and I didn't die :)
Uni is very busy at the moment and I'm so far behind in most of my subjects. I wish it was next year already so I could drop anthropology... blahhh... Funny cos that's probably the one subject that I knew I wanted to do. And my favourite subject I'm kinda doing by accident.
Beach again in the morning. Hooray!
Should go and do work...

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Kel said...

Ha! I did the exact same thing in first year. Trudged my way through anthrop and fell into linguistics by accident.

In the long run anthrop might be a Good Thing though. It tends to help with other subjects, and if you can, I'd do the Sex and Aggression unit next semester. I loved it. It's kinda a cross between anthrop and human biol; seems a lot more sciencey than first year anthrop (where I found most of the time just being introduced to abstract theorys) and because it's a cross between faculties you only get about one article a week to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home