down the bottom of the garden

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

happy travels and random ramblings

In five hours I will be on a plane and there will probably not be much left of my nails that I've managed to grow these past few weeks.
I think partially because the first time I flew was at 20 I am terrified of flying. I hate it. I want a teleporter. I don't even care if I end up small like Mike Teevee... except if I kept getting smaller each time ....hmmmm

My next door neighbour waters her small fron lawn every evening. I want to tell her to stop it cos she's wasting water and it's not going to help the lawn not be brown anyway... but I don't. ANGK (!)

I'm sure I will be posting from Sydney hopefully with lotsa noice photos of friends, family sydney and my **NEW NOSE PIERCING** :)

4 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ash said...

I'm glad to see the use of the Word of Frustration is spreading.
HAVE A GOOD FLIGHT!! Just listen to mp3s and drink a bit. And get up and walk. Try and snooze. Just don't sit there.
Talk soon!
I'm off this weekend! Wooooo!
(Keep commenting on Daniel's bloggy!)
- Ash

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger faerie said...

I thought you might appreciate my use of angk! teehee!!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope by new nose piercing you mean nose pericing that will be new but is non existant because you havent got it done yet because your waiting for scotty to do it. i was thinking of getting the other side of my nose peirced and wearing the squishy black jewellery in it. i dono. we'll see.

ps. leave a note in your neighbours letterbox. we got a note from the real estate a while back saying that our lawns are too overgrown. but it was cuz simon was too lazy and ignorant and lame to mow becuase he aint a real man, dammit. but we mowed and it was all good. anonymous complaints are the best complaints.
anonymous comments are also the best comments.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Kel said...

You wuss! lol. I love flying.
Now, if only I could find a job and get some money so I can afford to fly to some places in Europe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home