down the bottom of the garden

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Neglected

My excuse for not updating is exams. I have kinda been studying, but more just stressing and being unable to do anything but sit and stare. I'm half way through exams though.
It's going to be a busy week with working, exams and (half of) rumours coming to coach PHC. It's also a particularly inconvenient time to start seeing someone new. Blah, so life is busy hence the irregular postings. Also, unless y'all want to know about psychology, anthropology, german or linguistics I've not got anything interesting to say :P
Oh, and in a fit of randomness I've switched to beta... i'll let you know how it is.

5 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is beta...?
your mother is out of touch with such things

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger faerie said...

a different version of blogger... I'm not even sure what is different about the two. It said 'switch?' and Laura pressed 'ok' lol

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kel said...

Ooo oo you know I wanna know about linguistics, hehe. And psychology. As long as it doesn't involve statistics.

Ok, now even I am using your blog to procrastinate from doing study.

Back to the phonology essay...

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Kel said...

Oh, and if you need any help with said linguistics, psychology or anthropology exams (whatever you haven't actually done yet) you know where to find me. Feel free to IM.

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah thats makes me feel not quite so stupid!
Study however is a poor excuse for lack of blog updates Laura ...
we all know you love any excuse to procrastinate...im sorry but i think its hereditory...oh well back to my essay....or... what else can I do?
mama xx:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home