down the bottom of the garden

Friday, December 29, 2006

Hopman Cup = Awesome


Courtside box! Yes that's right... I said COURTSIDE BOX! yeah!
Perth Harmony are selling pins at the Hopman cup. 50c from each pin is fundraising for the chorus and the rest goes to teacing kids at under privileged schools to play tennis. :) The Hopman cup have given us a box for one session... So perth harmony decided on that the 6 people who had put their names down for the most sessions got to have 'the box'. So Aimee and I (And some other people) get to live it up courtside yeah.

I spent two hours today trying to find white pants for the 'uniform' we're wearing! What an ordeal... I REALLY didn't want to buy white pants as they do not flatter me at all. But I ended up finding these great hippie pants that I will literally never take off! <--- ok so these kinds of jokes don't work in writing... I am aware that my use of literally here is incorrect.

Have a good one!

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hippie pants Laura, I approve :)

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Ash said...

Enjoy the tennis! Parents went along on Saturday. Hope New Year was good and will be good for you!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ash said...

What's going on here? Is this serious?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home