down the bottom of the garden

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I've been told

Good thing I'm in a blogging mood this morning Kel... otherwise.. oooohhh. HAHA

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL! HAPPY CHANNUKAH TOO...

I hope that this time of year is as painless as it possibly can be for you. As happens so often someone takes a nice sentiment and turn it into a horrible commercial monster! I watched the news the other day and some person was saying how much australians are going to be spending at Christmas... WOW! It breaks a record; it is disgusting!

I fortunately have managed to avoid the crowds and mayhem of this particular festive season... although I am about to go down to Target to buy a last minute pressie for the kids I look after... that may be less then enjoyable.

Anyway, enough bah humbug. Enjoy your holidays :)
Try to spread some happiness, peace and love.


**love**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home