down the bottom of the garden

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt...

I went to the beach yesterday. There's this thing at cottesloe beach (see pic... i honestly don't know what it is) that people climb onto and jump off. I decided it would be fun so I swam out to it and bumped my knee. I was bruised and bleeding and I dodn't even attempt to climb the thing let alone jump off.

Note to self; just because others do it does NOT mean it is a good idea.


Oh and apparently I have friends... or stalkers. People actually look at my blog and myspace. My counters go up. That is strange to me as not many people leave comments.



6 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear Laura, Didn't anyone ever teach you not to just follow others..but look and think before you leap....silly chook!!! :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Ash said...

I don't know what it is either. I wouldn't be swimming out to it anytime soon either. Been going for bike rides around Herdsman and Monger Lakes and going to Brighton beach in the morning. Great fun. I don't have to use the fake tan anymore because it's REAL! Take that Mr Morris!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger faerie said...

Mr Morris needs fake tan haha

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Ash said...

That's right. *biff, bang, kapow!*

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I don't want to be accused of being a stalker so I better leave a comment. I'm sure others, as I do, like to stop by to see how you are without leaving a comment.

I'd say it was an old navagation boey.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Ash said...

*sobs* Come back! What have you been doing? Anything interesting? Gina brought her kind-of-boyfriend to ice-skating and much amusement was felt by all there. It was only Gina, her boyfriend and me from psych though. Then other music people I brought along also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home