down the bottom of the garden

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

I usually don't make resolutions. People make resolutions for the new year because it's the new year and you 'should' (AAH! the s word!) ... so they fail.

But this year I thought that it was a good time for me to reiterate my current goals, make sure I'm heading in the righ direction, start some things kind of new, make a fresh start... all that crap.

In 2007 I want to:

  • be a better person
  • grow
  • stand up for what I believe
  • take action and take charge in my life

Happy New Year all. Make it what you want it to be.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ash said...

I guess if you stand up for what you believe in, you WILL grow!

Mwahahahaha!

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you SHOULD never use the 's' word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home